for Adult Long Term Residential Care Homes
Adult Long Term Residential Care goes by many names, with slightly different variations in each state. But the basics are quite similar — providing long term care in a small group residential family style (rather than institutional) setting. This is the business of caring for seniors who need assistance carrying out basic self-care tasks (such as bathing, dressing or eating), or daily living tasks (such as household chores or meal preparation). Everyone knows this is becoming more and more essential as our population ages and the day-to-day care of Mom and/or Dad becomes an overwhelming task.
If you are a provider of Adult Long Term Residential Care you probably have likely noticed this tremendous growth as more and more providers set up their services and start competing for business. Keep in mind that one resident could easily bring into your business over $250,000 in revenue for care during their final years.
Did you know?
In the state of Washington, there are close to 3,000 Adult Family Homes. In King County alone, there are over 1,000 facilities!
Now ask yourself...
- How does your potential resident’s family find you first?
- How do you distinguish yourself from the rest of the facilities out there?
Why having a website is essential!
Over 50% of people looking for information do so on the internet using a search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc). Even more challenging is the fact that presently over 50% of the internet access is done on small mobile devices which have unique requirements for website display. So the honest reality is…
If you don’t have your own website, showcasing your home and your services, your potential clients can’t find you at all.
If your website is not “responsive” (displays perfectly on all devices), even if someone finds you, they leave quickly in frustration.
Either way, you’re eliminated right out of the gate, without even a chance to present yourself!
What if you’re on one of those placement referral service sites? Well, think about it — they have hundreds of other homes just like yours listed on their website and one of their main sources of revenue is selling listings to providers! If you think that’s all you need to do, then you’re probably kidding yourself.
But you can stop throwing money away and make the switch…
It’s quite likely that for what you’re already spending, you could have your very own website — but with full control over the content, and have potential clients contact you directly.
Let me help you take control and get noticed with an economical website package designed specifically for providers in the Adult Long Term Residential Care industry.
Core FeaturesIncluded with all custom website packages
- Oversee the acquisition of your own domain name — www.yourhome.com
- Your company logo included on all pages plus as a “favicon” (a little mini-icon) in all browser tabs
- Your choice of custom colors, fonts and layouts for your unique look and personality
- Every page is “responsive” — perfect viewing on all devices from phones to tablets to large desktops
- Built on WordPress the most popular site building platform in use today
- Built using a prominent “theme builder” — providing built-in access to the latest technologies, modern fresh styles, efficient code and top-notch security (a $69/year value)
- Custom page footer on all pages with your legal copyright
- Detailed step-by-step guidance and suggestions regarding what to “say” to best present your home, your staff, your services and yourself
- Successive previews of your new website for you to examine prior to publication — together we close in on the “right look” for your website
- Oversee set up of your web hosting account (the place where your website will actually reside) — so you own everything forever
- Admin level access to your website — you can do as much or as little as you desire
- Minor maintenance and changes for the first 60 days after site launch at no additional cost (limited to 1 hour total, $75 value)
- Buttons to let visitors easily share your website via email and social media
- Automated sitemap page (Search engines love sitemaps!)
- Multiple pages, multiple photos and many additional features — as itemized below when you select Basic or Professional package
- I’ll be your techie adviser and nuts & bolts builder — making having your own website a “Wow! That was fun & easy!” experience
BasicFor getting started
- 5 webpages of your choice
- 8 photos of your choice (includes enhance, crop, prep for website; static placement)
- Up to 3 hours professional web designer consulting (separate from website building)
- One photo rotator/slider with up to an additional 6 images. (Or equivalent gallery layout display.)
ProfessionalA truly professional image
- 8 webpages of your choice
- 12 photos of your choice (includes enhance, crop, prep for website; static placement)
- Up to 5 hours professional web designer consulting (separate from website building)
- Two photo rotator/sliders with up to an additional 16 images total. (Or equivalent / combination gallery layout displays.)
- Email account setup: email@example.com
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) “meta tags” for all pages for better search rankings
- Your own Google Analytics account to track your visitors behavior
- Permanent theme coding modifications (up to 2 hours). This could include things like custom header formatting and custom styles that are not available options within the standard theme framework choices.
How can you help clients choose YOU??
Having a professional website is the answer!
Take the next step now… send me an email, there’s no obligation. I’ll send you information on how we will partner together in an easy website creation process and you will soon have your own beautiful custom website.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices above have been discounted by applying a $50 “thank you” credit, giving me the ongoing right to place a small link to my website in the footer area of your website. To have a website without such a link, please add $50 to the above listed prices.
- Prices above are exclusive of domain hosting service costs and domain name registration costs. Although I will guide you in acquiring these and setting them up, these are additional services contracted and paid for by you directly to the web hosting service and registrar.
- On-going website maintenance and content updates is not included past the initial 60-days. Purchase of an annual maintenance contract separately is possible if maintenance services are desired.
More Terms and Conditions apply. A complete list will be supplied with our Website Development Agreement.